Amazon Ad

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogging and Big Brother?

Today's post begins with this disclaimer: Nobody paid me to write anything on any of my blogs. EVER. Period.

Everyone with a pc, cell phone, television or radio is acutely aware of the hoopla that has been discussed in the past few days about bloggers receiving money or products in exchange for their review of products.

In the case of Rapid Cash Review, your humble blogger has been known to take out bragging rights on a number of things, not the least of which would be the world's #1 internet marketing coaching program. The people involved with Lay Off Your Boss 3, Rapid Cash Marketing, Autopilot Wealth Institute, Easy Sales Formula and I M Tech Talk are people who have personal integrity and honor. Their programs stand on their own merit.

They do not need to bribe someone to say nice things about them. These people have done the same things they teach ALL their students to do: offer quality content; solve peoples' problems; take action and make impact.

As for some of the companies' products and services I have boasted about-ToothSoap, Open Cloud RSM backup system and and Aweber just to name a few-I'll have you know I buy their products on a regular basis and because I believe in them so strongly I have made it my life's work to be sure everybody knows about those quality items in order for others to live THEIR best lives!

So, what do YOU want and need? Rapid Cash Review probably could link you up to whatever will make your life better.

Your comments about this issue or any of the products and services mentioned are quite welcome on this page. Just click "COMMENTS" to post your opinion and have your say! Thank you very much.

Connie Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment