Amazon Ad

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lay Off Your Boss and Wedding Plans?

Your mother probably told you, "If you have nothing good to say about someone, then be still." That stops gossip and rumors COLD in their tracks.

But rumors float and I have been on the receiving end of some really exciting stuff: I can confirm that there will INDEED be a marriage between two extremely successful internet marketers.

I'm of the opinion that this will be a marriage made in Heaven.

What's in it for you and me? BENEFITS, people, BENEFITS. More support, more training, more answers, more ideas, more guidance, more leadership and best of all you can understand how to have more income!

If you have been working from home with less than stellar results; if you have yearned for your own venture where you can work from home; if you have struggled with the technical aspects of your quest for success this marriage will help you in many ways.

Jeff Wellman, Dixie Brown, and Paul Counts will soon be partnering with another wildly successful enterprise. When this marriage takes place, it will help all of us achieve the goals that may have eluded us.

Now, boys and girls, I DO know a coupla details that I must keep under my hat. I would be happy to tell you about them but if I did that, you and I would have to be handcuffed so I'd be sure you did not tell the secret.

Meantime, we'd better find out the straight skinny about the wedding cake and what color the mints will be. I so hope serving coffee won't be problematic...

If you care to post QUESTIONS for this wedding party, you are welcome to do so by clicking on COMMENTS below this post and entering your question in the pop up box. We welcome all of you to participate.

OH...there is another rumor. Something about a contest. Who ever heard of a wedding contest? Are these people INNOVATIVE or WHAT?

Connie Baum


1 comment: